|If you are looking for value, the Chevrolet Malibu and the Chevrolet Impala are the cars to find. These special order for you cars are very plentiful and come in just about any color and option combination you would want. Miles on the cars at this price range anywhere from in the high 90K range to the low 140K range. The cars are all average in condition, you can expect a small scratch here and there and you expect a small ding or dent normal for a car of this vintage. We buy these cars on a one on one basis in order to save our customers money. If you are looking for a good quality car and want value for the buck then this might be just the type of car you want. Call Cousin Don at the store or you can send him a text at 734 six zero four-5 one nine eight, he will be glad to help you.....Sincerely, Uncle Joe
Here are some things you need to know before you buy a used car.
1. Never buy from a dealer if the cars are not priced on the lot....that is a warning sign.
2. Don' t buy from any dealer that sells his cars "AS IS"...this is another warning sign.
3. If you need help with credit, don't fall for the old line "this is what the bank says you can have"....that is BS. Banks don't pick out cars for customers.
4. Don't settle for high payments and high interest rates....even if you do have some buggers on your credit, the payments and the rates can be low. Just come and see us first.
5. Make sure the dealer has a LPP...Lemon Protection Plan...if they don't...get out....that is the biggest warning sign.
Every car we sell is certified and all come with a full year Warranty and we have a full one year LPP. And don't forget our specialty is Cars4Kids!!! We have a great selection of affordable, reliable and safe cars for kids. You just won't find a higher quality dealer than ole Uncle Joe.
Come see us today
|Joseph Auto Sales is a Division of Joseph Auto Group. Joseph Auto Sales is in the transition to "UNCLE JOE'S" USED CARS....which features Cars4Kids, helping the new driver get their first car. Uncle Joe's offers a 12 month 12, 000 mile warranty on 99% of all the cars they sell. The only cars without a warranty are ones sold as "wholesale" or "title only". Uncle Joe's also offers a great LPP, Lemon Protection Plan. If the car turns out to be the almighty Lemon, you can return the car, pick out a new car and start all over. No cash refunds but a full credit refund towards a different car. If you spend more, you owe us, if you spend less we owe you and that is paid in cash. That protection is for a full year. Uncle Joe's is the beginning of a new network of "Cars4Kids" dealerships, owned and operated by various individuals. The company is funded on private investments. If you would like more information on becoming a dealer or a private investor, contact us at WeDealOnCars@Gmail.com. We will respond the day we get the message. Sincerely, Uncle Joe